Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe the terms and conditions of use and procedures of all services provided by the WINCOA website (hereinafter referred to as "services"), the rights, obligations, responsibilities, and other necessary matters of the members and WINCOA.
Article 2 (The Effectiveness and Change of Terms and Conditions)
1. If the user agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, this Agreement shall apply preferentially to WINCOA's acts of service provision and members' actions of service use.
2. When the terms and conditions are amended, WINCOA notifies the date of application and the reason for revision on the initializing page of WINCOA along with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the date of application to the day before application. However, if the details of the terms and conditions are changed against the members, a prior grace period of at least 30 days shall be notified. In this case, WINCOA clearly compares the contents before and after the revision to make it easier for the members to understand.
3. The changed terms and conditions will be announced on the WINCOA website or through e-mail to the members, and will take effect from the day specified in the supplementary terms of the terms and conditions. If the member does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, the member can cancel his/her membership registration (withdrawal from the membership), and if the service is not used within 7 days from the effective date of the changed terms and conditions, the terms and conditions will be changed. It is considered consent.
Article 3 (Other than Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified in this Agreement shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Information Communication Ethics Committee Review Regulations, the Information and Communication Ethics Code, the Program Protection Act, and other related statutes.
Article 4 (Definitions of Terms)
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions are defined as follows
1. User: A person who receives services provided by WINCOA under these terms and conditions.
2. Enrollment: Enter the information on the application form provided by WINCOA and agree to the terms and conditions to complete the service use contract
3. Member: A person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to WINCOA and can use the services provided by WINCOA.
4. Account (ID): A combination of letters and numbers selected by a member and granted by WINCOA for identification and member use of the service
5. Password: Combination of letters and numbers selected by the member to verify that the member and account match and to protect his/her confidentiality in communication
6. withdrawal: The act of terminating a service contract by a member.
7. Terms that are not defined in these Terms and Conditions are defined in separate terms and conditions for individual services.
Chapter 2 Providing and Using Services
Article 5 (Establishment of User Agreement)
1. The use agreement is established by completing the subscription by recording the information required by the prescribed subscription application form provided by the user online by WINCOA.
2. WINCOA may cancel the subscription for the following contracts
1) When an application is made using another person's name.
2) When the contents of the application for use contract are falsely entered or applied
3) When he/she interferes with other people's use of WINCOA services or uses such information
4) Where an act prohibited by Acts and subordinate statutes and these Terms and Conditions is performed using WINCOA
5) When other requirements for use prescribed by WINCOA are not met
Article 6 (Agree to use member information)
1. The members' personal information is protected by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Public Institutions.
2. WINCOA's member information is used, managed and protected as follows.
1) Use of personal information: WINCOA does not disclose or distribute personal information of members collected in connection with the provision of services to third parties without their consent. However, if there is a request from a national agency under the provisions of the Act on the Basic Telecommunications Act, if there is a criminal investigation purpose, or if there is a request from the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, or if there is a request in accordance with procedures established by other relevant laws, This is not the case when users disclose personal information on their own.
2) Management of personal information: Members can modify/delete their personal information from time to time in the personal information management of the service for the protection and management of personal information.
3) The member's personal information can only be viewed/modified/deleted by the member's account and password. Therefore, please do not let others know your account and password, and make sure to log out at the end of the job.
3. If a member applies for use in accordance with these terms and conditions, it shall be deemed that he/she agrees to collect and use the member information written in the application form of WINCOA.
Article 7 (User's Information Security)
1. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information entered by the user from the moment of completing the WINCOA service subscription process, and the member is responsible for damage caused by the member's account and password intentionally or by mistake.
2. The member is responsible for all management of the account and password, and if he finds out that the member's account or password has been used illegally, he/she shall immediately report it to WINCOA. All responsibility for not reporting lies with the member himself.
3. The user shall terminate the access at the end of each use of the WINCOA service, and WINCOA shall not be held liable for damages or losses caused by the use of information about the user by a third party.
Article 8 (Changes in Services)
1. The website is not responsible for damages caused by the profit or loss or data obtained through the service that you expect using the service, nor is it liable for the information, data, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted by the member in the service.
2. The website shall not be held liable for damages caused by the member's intention or negligence among damages incurred to the subscriber in connection with the service use.
Article 9 (Suspension and Loss of Use Periods and Qualifications)
1. WINCOA membership period shall be from membership application to withdrawal, except for force majeure caused by organizational consolidation.
2. WINCOA may request the user to correct the user's license within 30 days after temporarily suspending the user's license in violation of the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement. If the user repeats the same action more than twice, the user's qualification may be lost after 30 days of prima facie evidences.
3. Members who have not used the WINCOA membership for more than 12 months after application are classified as dormant IDs, and can be suspended or lost.
Article 10 (Cancellation, Termination, etc.)
1. The members can apply for cancellation of the service contract through My Page or the information modification menu on the service initialization page at any time, and WINCOA shall immediately handle it as prescribed by the relevant laws, etc.
3. If a member terminates the contract, all posts registered in his/her account, such as blogs, will be deleted. However, posts that are scraped and re-posted by others or registered on the public bulletin board will not be deleted, so please delete them in advance and withdraw.
Article 11 (Copyright of the post)
1. The copyright of the user's post is owned by the user, and WINCOA has the right to post it within the service.
2. WINCOA may delete, move, or reject any of the following posts or materials without prior notice.
1) Where a post is posted in violation of the terms and conditions of this service or deemed to be commercial or illegal, obscene or vulgar.
2) In the event of a serious insult or damage to another member or third party.
3) In the case of disseminating or linking content that violates the public order and customs.
4) In the case of encouraging illegal copying or hacking.
5) In the case of advertising for profit purposes.
6) Where it is objectively recognized that it is related to a crime.
7) In the case of infringing on other rights, such as copyrights of other users or third parties.
8) In case it violates the principles of posting prescribed by WINCOA or does not conform to the nature of the bulletin board.
9) Where it is deemed to be in violation of other relevant statutes.
3. The user shall bear the civil and criminal liability arising from the user's infringement of the copyright of others.
Chapter 3 Obligations and Responsibilities
Article 12 (Duties of WINCOA)
1. WINCOA does not divulge or distribute personal information of members to others without their consent. However, this shall not apply where there is a request from the relevant state agencies, etc. under the relevant statutes, such as the Telecommunications Act.
2. WINCOA shall not engage in acts prohibited by the Act and this Agreement or contrary to the customs and customs, and shall endeavor to provide services continuously and reliably.
3. WINCOA shall not be held liable for service use failures due to reasons attributable to users.
Article 13 (Duties of Members)
1. The information required for membership must be filled out accurately. In addition, the information about the members already provided shall be maintained and updated to ensure accurate information, and the members shall not allow third parties to use their accounts and passwords.
2. The member shall not engage in any profit-making activities using the service without prior consent of WINCOA, and WINCOA shall not be held liable for the results of such business activities. In addition, the member shall be liable for damages if WINCOA suffers damages due to such business activities, and WINCOA may file a claim for damages against the member through restriction of service use and due process.
3. The members shall not perform any of the following acts in connection with the use of WINCOA services
1) The act of illegally using false information or stealing other members' passwords and IDs when applying for membership or changing member information
2) The act of sending, posting, posting, e-mailing, or other means of transmitting content that may be low-speed, obscene, insulting, threatening, or infringing on the privacy of others.
3) The act of impersonating WINCOA's management staff, employees, or associates.
4) The act of disguising the source of the content transmitted through the service.
5) the act of posting, posting, e-mailing, or other means of transmitting content not available under a law or contract.
6) Hacking servers and distributing computer viruses, arbitrarily changing some or all of the website or posted information.
7) Posting, publishing, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting other patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights of others;
8) Posting, posting, e-mailing or sending other forms of recommendation, such as advertisements, promotional materials, spam mails, lucky letters, pyramid organizations, or other forms of recommendation not approved by WINCOA;
9) Collecting, storing and disclosing personal information of other users
10) An act aimed at criminal activities or related to other criminal acts.
11) Behavior that harms good customs and other social order.
12) The act of defaming or insulting others.
13) Violating the rights of other people's intellectual property rights, etc.
14) The act of continuously transmitting certain contents, such as advertisement information, against the will of others.
15) All acts that may interfere with or hinder the stable operation of the service.
16) Violating all other provisions or conditions of use prescribed by WINCOA, including these terms and conditions;
17) Other acts in violation of the relevant statutes.
Chapter 4 And so on
Article 14 (No Transfer)
The member shall not transfer or donate the service right or other service contract status to another person.
Article 15 (Exemption Clause)
1. WINCOA shall not be liable for damages incurred to the user in connection with the use of the service, except for damages caused by serious negligence, intention or criminal acts of WINCOA, nor shall it be liable for the information, data, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted by the user on this service.
2. WINCOA shall not be held liable for damages caused by intentional or mistake of the user among damages incurred to the user in connection with the service use.
3. WINCOA shall not assume any responsibility for goods or financial transactions through the service between users or between users and third parties, nor shall it assume responsibility for the profits expected by users in connection with the use of the service.
Article 16 (to be a judge)
The St. Vincent Act applies to disputes between WINCOA and users regarding the use of services, and the lawsuit is filed with St. Vincent.
Attachment 1. (Enforcement Date) This Agreement shall enter into force on August 1, 2020.
Guidance on the collection and utilization of personal information
A. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
1) WINCOA processes personal information for the following purposes: Personal information processed is not used for any purpose other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures will be implemented, such as obtaining separate consent under Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Member management for the provision of WINCOA services
1) Personal information for the purpose of providing portal services such as downloading spatial data, applying for and utilizing open API, and preventing fraudulent use of services.
I will process it.
B. Items of personal information collected
1 WINCOA Member Information (required): Name, Email (ID), Password
C. The period of possession and use of personal information
1) WINCOA processes and retains personal information within the period of possession and use of personal information or the period during which personal information is collected from the information subject in accordance with the statutes.
1. WINCOA Member Information
- Basis for Collection: Consent of Information Subjects
- Retention period: Re-approval upon expiration of one year before requesting withdrawal from membership
- Basis for preservation: Agreements of information subjects
D. Right to refuse consent and disadvantages of refusal of consent;
You may refuse to agree to the collection and use of the above personal information, but if you refuse to agree, you will be restricted from signing up as a member.